Monday 11 July 2011

Wine surfing.

I noticed there are a lot of people who are afraid of wine.It is much easier for them just grab a beer.
Some people find comfort in knowing certain wines and they prefer to stay in that comfort zone.
Some people think that wine and everything about wine is too sophisticated. I want to show that one doesn't have to go for a high shelf to find a good wine. You don't have to understand professional language, and you don't  have to know geography of France. Just don't be afraid to be adventurous and try something new, experiment. Most of the wines are made to be consumed young.
When people come to my tastings, I take them for an adventure with me. For instance-take two Chardonnay,unoaked from Burgundy, and oaked from California.Compare their colors, smell, taste. Decide for yourself which one you like the most. Then try  them with food. And again taste for yourself which works for you the best. I give to my guests a unique opportunity to try different wines with various food,so my guests can continue to explore wine by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment